SELL SILVER IN CANADA: BULLION AND COINS
Get top prices when you sell silver bullion, bars, rounds or coins through Canada Gold. It’s safe, secure and reliable. Free estimates and never any pressure to sell.
SELL YOUR SILVER BULLION FOR CASH TODAY
Canada Gold is the country’s highest paying and most trusted precious metals dealer. We purchase all types of silver bullion, bars, rounds and coins.
The prices we pay depend largely on whether or not the bullion is recognized. We’re able to offer you a higher price for bullion produced by a recognized minting organization as it can be easily resold. The payouts for unrecognized bullion may be slightly lower as it must be refined or sold off for a lower resale price.
If you’re unsure whether or not your silver bullion is recognized, check the list below, call us toll-free at 1-888-682-5832 or visit us in person at your nearest Canada Gold store. For your convenience, we also offer a safe, secure and free mail-in service.
Types of Recognized Silver Bullion:
- Canada Maple Leaf Coin
- Royal Canadian Mint Issued Bullion
- US Silver Eagle Coin
- Johnsen-Matthey (JM)
- Federal Commercial
- Major Banking Institutions (Scotiabank, TD, RBC, etc.)
Types of Unrecognized Silver Bullion:
- Sunshine Mint Rounds and Bars
- NTR Metals
- Scottsdale Silver
- Inscribed Rounds and Bars
- Damaged Rounds and Bars
CONVERT YOUR SILVER COINS TO CASH
With today’s silver coin prices, your silver coins could be worth more than you think! Canada Gold offers the highest cash payouts based on the amount of silver in your coins.
Types of coins containing silver include:
- Most Canadian quarters, dimes and half-dollars struck before 1968
- Silver dollars
- Silver Maple Leafs
- RCMP centennial coins
- Royal Canadian Mint commemorative coins
- Montreal, Calgary or Vancouver Olympics commemorative coins
- US quarters and dimes struck before 1964
- US half-dollars struck before 1970